Friday, June 23, 2006

19 weeks

WOW, 19 weeks already. I totally skipped my 18 week post but thats ok, not much happened anyway. This little booger is bumping into me all over the place :o) i really cant wait for Ben and the kids to feel it.
Still trying to get my ultrasound appt schedualed, i swear it's like a stupid circus at my Dr's office. Its supose to be schedualed for the first week in July (actually originally june 27th) and would you believe the girl on the phone said to call back on like July 10th?!?!?!?! to schedual it. wow, yeah, I know........ so they are looking at having someone schedual it at the hospital, umm, sounds good to me if someone from my dr's office would call me back. i dont know, i worked in a Dr's office for 5 yrs and it's really not THAT difficult. I do have to say it wasnt like that when i was pg with Matthew.......... mini rant, guess i need to get that out. so cross fingers the the back office girl will call back. Here's another little irk, i was never offered or reminded of the AFP testing and by my next appt it'll be to late, good that im not a 1st time mom and relying on my Drs to get this schedualed. I dont want to have it done anyway, wouldnt change anything about my pregnancy. My GTT is coming up soon, again noone has schedualed that either. suppose to be at 20 weeks.............. boy lets insert ~*circus theme song*~ oh, my july prenatal check up still isnt schedualed either, it's to be schedualed the 1 week of July also..............

No comments: