Friday, August 11, 2006

26 week appt

We went for our appt today and Ben got to go and it was the first time that he heard her heartbeat. It took forever to find it. She wouldn't stop moving around and even my Dr saw her kick my belly. Finally we heard a bit of it and she moved again. Everything else is going fine. I have put a total of 23#'s on. I only put 26#s on with matthews whole pg. I guess thats the difference between being sick with him and not with Abigail. I put 33#'s on with Kaitlen and 55 with Cody and 48 with Thomas. Who knows were I'll end up with Abigails weight. My sugars came back fine so that was good. Geez, right when the appt ended kaitlen totally farted and the Dr said, "was that what i think it was?" we were laughing so hard and then he touched her head and ever so serious Kaitlen says,"Dont touch me" OMGosh she's a pistol.

No comments: