Thursday, October 26, 2006

3 weeks left!!!!!!!!

as of tomorrow, But today was my appt. My Dr was in the middle of admitting 2 pt's so he came in real quick so we wouldn't have to wait. We took a peek at the misses and she was head down, yea!!!. she has a very round head. I measured fine, her heart rate was fine. So now we just wait. My Dr will be gone for 2 weeks so I wont see him until my last week so I'll be seeing someone else. oh, my GBS test came back positive so i'll be on antibiotics when i go into labor. I had it with cody and were they had the IV it really burned when they started the antibiotics, hopefully that wont be a problem this time.
So I wonder when she'll come???? I'm thinking Nov. 15th
forgot to add i have put on a total of 35#'s. I passed up Kaitlens weight gain. now not to pass up Thomas' and definitly not Codys.

2 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

Lisa why do you have to be put on antibiotics? What does the positive test mean? Sorry just wondering what test you had to take!
3 weeks is just around the corner! OMG!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

i emailed you :o)