Thursday, November 02, 2006

todays appt.

My Dr was out and i saw another Dr. I measured 38 weeks and her HB was 150. We talked about contractions and stuff. he looked at Matthews labor report and everything. He said he doesn't check the cervix unless maybe your a couple days before your due date but normally waits untill 41 weeks to do an internal exam. He doesnt want to risk introducing bacteria or anything. I understand all that, but I am curious to see whats going on. so we are definitly going at this with no intervention. No exam, no induction. we play the wait and see game. ( like everyone else, lol) I see him again next week and i imagine i wont make it to my appt after that. That appt would be with my regular Dr. and would be one day before my due date.

2 comments:

ANNA said...

I BET ABBY WILL BE HERE BETWEEN THE 10 AND THE 15TH,IF I'M RIGHT, YOU'LL COOK THANKSGIVING DINNER AND I'LL WATCH HER, DEAL?

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Sounds like a deal. We are thinking she's coming on the 15th.