Friday, November 03, 2006

Got the last minute odds and ends today

We went and got the baby lotion, soap, dreft detergent, cotton balls, q-tips, wipes, SIZE 1 DIAPERS - awww. little hand mittens, bitty socks that im sure wont fit her feet but kaitlen picked them out. So i think we are ready for her to come. I just still have to wash her clothes, i'm so bad. Now, I still need my odds and ends. We have picked up some and still have a couple more things to get. then i need to pack my bag, I know, nothing like waiting till the last minute. Well, then i need to pack the kids bags too. It'll make it easier for auntie if they needs to change there clothes or put on there PJ's to just have it all right there. It's getting close.

2 comments:

ANNA said...

DON'T NEED TO WASH HER BLANKET I STILL USING DREFT AND JUST LEAVE PJ'S OUT FOR THE KIDS, WE WILL HAVE A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I would be to afraid to wash her blanket. I just folded it up with her hat. I'll make sure we have popcorn for your pajama party. Kaitlen and Cody will want me to go to the hospital everyday so they can have a party.